A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fang Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fang Wang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Taipei Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fang Rong Wang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fang R. Wang practice?
- Dr. Fang Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fang Wang practices Family Medicine near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See San Gabriel Primary Care Doctors.