A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fang Shi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fang Shi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fang Shi, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shi graduated from Lanzhoa Medical College.
Dr. Shi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fang Shi MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fang Shi practice?
- Dr. Fang Shi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fang Shi practices Family Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Novi Family Physicians.