A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fangyu Peng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peng
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fangyu Peng, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peng graduated from Jiangxi Medical College, Nanchang.
Dr. Peng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fangyu Peng MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fangyu Peng practice?
- Dr. Fangyu Peng has 1 office location.
Dr. Fangyu Peng practices Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Nuclear Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists and Dallas Nuclear Medicine Physicians.