A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fani Nhuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fani Nhuch, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nhuch graduated from Pontificia Univ. Catolica Do Rio Grande.
Dr. Nhuch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Children`s Hospital Boston
- VA Hospital- West Roxbury
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fani Nhuch MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fani Nhuch practice?
- Dr. Fani Nhuch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fani Nhuch practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Miami Anesthesiologists and Miami Critical Care Practitioners.