Dr. Fank Lauzau Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Fank Lauzau?

Beware!

Posted on September 8th, 2016

I came in for xray thinking my foot might be broken. 1. the nurse called me by the wrong name multiple times, even with my paperwork in her hand 2. I never saw a doctor. The NP ordered an x ray and told me there was no break. Sent me home with prescription for ibuprofen. 3. after several weeks of continuing pain I went to a podiatrist who thankfully took another xray. My foot is broken (even I could see it on the xray). The podiatrist said to NOT take an anti inflammatory as it impedes the healing process of a break. Will not come here again and do not recommend.

Posted on October 21st, 2010