A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fanklin Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fanklin Reyes is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Reyes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fanklin A Reyes MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fanklin A. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Fanklin Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Fanklin Reyes practices Surgery near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Surgeons.