A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fanny Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fanny Berg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fanny Berg, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Berg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fanny Jove Berg MD and PA is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Fanny J. Berg practice?
- Dr. Fanny Berg has 1 office location.
Dr. Fanny Berg practices Dermatology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Dermatologists.