inactive

Fanny J Berg MD,PA Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8
  • 4 reviews

February 4th, 2016
I like her
I have been seeing Dr. Berg for about 18 years or longer and I like her. It's not a personality contest and I find her very honest and knowledgeable and I have never felt rushed. I think it is more of a personal preference.

June 15th, 2015
Unimpressed
I went for something simple, but waited over an hour for a 5 minute visit. Her nurse was very nice, but this doctor has a nasty attitude. I would never go back.

August 27th, 2014
Won't Return
I took my teenage son to Dr. Berg for treatment. We had to wait at least an hour for each visit. Dr. Berg rushed through visit the and sold us a skin care line sold at her office. On top of all this, the office staff is rude. I don't see why she is so highly recommended.

June 4th, 2014
rush job
I wanted my skin checked for potential melanoma. I waited a long time to be seen and she looked me over for maybe five minutes tops. Then tried to sell me a $300 skin care line. I will never go to her again.

August 11th, 2013
Will never use her again
Having been treated like a nuisance and idiot (after being kept waiting for a very, very long time) when referred to Dr Berg's office for a previous problem, I specifically asked my doctor to refer me to ANYONE else for a new issue. She nodded and said "I hear that a lot." 'Nuff said!

April 25th, 2013
Go elsewhere
Missed importsnt stuff until i asked about it on a later visit. Waiting room is so full and practice is so overbooked or disorganized that the wait is always at least an hour and the office policies are too rigid to allow you to leave and come back. It doesnt matter that Dr. Berg can be a good doctor. She runs a bad practice.

August 28th, 2012
Wasted Time
I waited three months to see Dr. Berg. When I got to my appointment, I waited 45 minutes in the waiting room. Then, the nurse who asked the initial questions kept trying to re-word everything I told her as she typed it into the computer. She was like, "So, you're saying you have dry skin?" And I wanted to yell, "No! Are you listening?" Then I wait even longer for the doctor. When she came in, she seemed friendly enough at first. Then I felt rushed. She said, "I can't do anything about that. What else?" Very arrogant. She sent some prescriptions to my pharmacy. I checked out at the front desk. The clerk asked if I was supposed to make a follow-up appointment. I said, "Actually, I don't know. She didn't say." Staff says they will call me to let me know. Never received a call. Got a bill in the mail very promptly though.

April 3rd, 2012
Former patient
Very able Doctor but you are given such a rushed visit I never felt as if I received proper checkup.

August 4th, 2008
Overbooks
She's a great doctor, but I've had to wait over an hour in the waiting room. I have a friend who walked out after waiting an hour and a half. Frankly, I don't have time to waste sitting in a waiting room.