A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fanny Jaquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fanny Jaquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fanny Jaquez, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaquez graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec).
Dr. Jaquez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fanny Margarita Jaquez MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Fanny M. Jaquez practice?
- Dr. Fanny Jaquez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fanny Jaquez practices Neurology near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Vermillion, SD.
See Sioux Falls Neurologists.