Dr. Fanny Ramirez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fanny Ramirez?

July 8th, 2017

Bad!!!!!

Made an appointment over a month ago, once I got to the visit I ended up seeing someone else that didn't know anything about me, she kept going in and out of the room to check up on my previous visit. Very disappointed. Told them that my appointment was with dr Ramirez. They told me that I need another appointment. Will not be going back!

August 4th, 2016

Doctor Ramirez Team Medicorp

The least I can expect when visiting the doctor for any reason, annual checkup or emergency is to found and a friendly face and respect, respect not only for the patient also for the time he/she expend on the waiting room. Unfortunately I did not found any at my last visits to the Doctor Ramirez offices, I had seen Dra Fanny Ramirez for more than 8 years, the last 2 visits was very upset, more than 1hr an ½ waiting and a unfriendly nurse/secretary very aggressive and offensive. My wife and a baby wait for more than one hour. It is disrespectful to patients waiting for more than an hour after having made an appointment with one month in advance and someone call from the same office to confirm the day before, 15 minutes it is normal but 1 hour in half??, as it is also completely disrespectful how the nurse or secretary spoke to me before the Doctor come in, I'll skip the details because I know doctor Fanny is quite the opposite, it is a kind and friendly person look after me for almost 8 years and now see my family, but her team is not professional its not at the level of Doctor Ramirez. I do not know if I came back to see her one more time which gives me great sadness but my family and our time worth and deserve all respect, I say that in my case and what I saw in the waiting room.

July 15th, 2015

SHE IS THE WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!! DOES NOT LISTEN TO MY PROBLEMS AND TALKS IN SPANISH IN FRONT OF ME REALLY RUDE

May 7th, 2015

it's an all day visit!

April 7th, 2015

These people are slow as ____....Sat in the waiting room for 2 1/2 hours. Finally got called in. They took my weight and then moved me to a different waiting room...going on 3 1/2 hours and still waiting..........

February 4th, 2015

dissapointment

I do not understand the good reviews. I read the reviews and thought she is awesome. But it seems we have seen two different doctors. Dr. Ramirez is pleasant but not good technically speaking. In addition, she makes comments that are inappropriate and does not take patient's concerns seriously. The staff is just horrible: rude and inefficient. Very unprofessional.

January 5th, 2015

Tha staff is courteous however they are severely understaffed and wait time is horrendous!

August 13th, 2012

Excellent Health Care Provider

Dr Ramirez has been my healthcare family practice doctor since 1998. I believe in taking responsibility for my own health care needs and I partner with Dr Ramirez to do this. She is well read and stays updated on latest medical information. She has an outstanding bedside manner and really cares for her patients. I truly appreciate Dr Ramirez and her staff.

August 6th, 2012

Attentive and Caring Doctor

Dr. Ramirez is a smart doctor. Not only does she have great bedside manner, but she really cares about her patients. Actually, the follow up should have been three maybe four stars. She has been my Dr. for about 12 years.

July 30th, 2012

Dan &Mintzu F

We switched to Dr Ramirez on another doctor's recommendation-we were't disappointed. Dr. Ramirez is very sharp, listens well and is not prone to just adding more prescribed drugs to address the symptoms, not the cause. We're very happy with our choice of her and her staff.

July 25th, 2012

Excellent Doctor, she save my life.

I probable seen 6 doctor, before her none of them would find my proble. It just took a doctor visit to Dr. Ramirez to dignose me, and save my life. Thank you Dr. Ramirez.

January 24th, 2012

She's the greatest!

She is the best family practice Dr. I have found. She disgnosed a heart condition that another Dr. in California missed! Thanks to Dr. Ramirez I was able to complete an extensive series of Echo Cardiograms (2), a stress test, a Esphiogial Echo Cardiogram, Chest X-ray & another heart exam all in 4 days. She put me in contact with a cardiologist who did this work up very quickly & professionally. Eventually I had necessary open heart surgery. This series of tests would have taken 5 to 6 weeks in CA. She is an example of the great medical care that people in Houston take for granted! She was very caring & took time to listen to me.