A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farag Aboelsaad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farag Aboelsaad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farag Aboelsaad, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aboelsaad graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Aboelsaad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aboelsaad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farag W. Aboelsaad practice?
Dr. Farag Aboelsaad practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Mechanicville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Mechanicville Physiatrists.