A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farah Khan, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah Asim Khan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Farah A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Farah Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farah Khan practices Psychiatry near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Princeton Psychiatrists.