A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farah Khan, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah Asim Khan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Farah A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Farah Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farah Khan practices Psychiatry near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Princeton Psychiatrists.