Overall Review

April 14th, 2016
my daughters and I are patients and are very pleased,

March 1st, 2016
Dr Ameeri is an awesome Doctor with some much compassion for her patients. She takes the time to call you back if you leave a message for her. She is a good listener and never rushes you when you have an appointment with her. Dr Ameeri is my doctor and my daughter. I used to live in Chino I now live in Temecula with my daughter and we both still have Doctor Ameerinas our physician. I have recommended friends to Dr Ameeri because she is an awesome doctor.

December 10th, 2015
I have been going to Dr Ameeri since she was a PA..She is wonderful. I hope I can always keep her as my physician

October 22nd, 2014
Dr. Ameeri is such an awesome doctor. She is everything a doctor should be and more.

October 23rd, 2013
Great Family Doctor!
Dr Ameeri has been my family's dr for more than 5 yrs now, she is extremely professional. She has always followed up with phone calls, even after hours, to check up on us. What i found impressive is that she stays abreast of the latest medical knowledge and isnt quik to throw meds at you. She is open to alternatives. She seems to really care and that makes a huge difference to my family. Thanks Dr Ameeri!

August 12th, 2013
GREAT DOCTOR!!NOT SO GREAT STAFF!!
I was really pleased with the Doctor, loved the time that she spent with me. My ony problem was her staff. Somewhat rude, not very nice to patients. These staff people need to understand that without the patients there would be no need for them. A little more sensitivity would be nice when dealing with the sick.

June 25th, 2012
Disappointed
Felt as though my health issue was dismissed by Dr Ameeri. Still not well and searching for another physician after feeling as though she was far too eager to write my issue off as something minor and get me out of the door. I sincerely hope that nothing major is found by the next physician (because something is definitely wrong).

April 10th, 2012
Overbooking may be the issue
I was with Dr. Ameeri for three years. I noticed that the more popular she became the more rushed she appeared to become. My first year with her she was very through and addressed all my concerns. The second year she became a bit more rushed, but was still excellent. My last visit with her was a bit disappointing. I felt very rushed and even a bit uncomfortable. She was still open to my concerns, but I received quick reply and diagnoses. I have a skin condition and after examining it she stated she doesn't believe the previous diagnosis was correct, but continued to prescribe the old medicine anyways. She wrote my new and old prescriptions on her way out and even had the nurse deliver them to me and I dressed. I had a complete physical and it only took 15-20 minutes which is troublesome, because I had new concerns and worries to address with her. I feel as if she is overbooked and needs to take more time with her patients. She is an incredible doctor, very calm and understanding, but the quickness of the entire visit (that I believe should take more) led me to find another doctor. The staff is a bit cold and could be a bit friendlier. I'm sure the overbooking hasn't been easy on them either.

June 22nd, 2011
GOD SENT #1 DOCTOR IN THE WORLD!!!!
Dr.Ameeri saved my life! I Love her dearly. She is patient,kind, caring and she takes time with each and every one of her patients. She's gentle and very smart. She's an extraordinary and exceptional Doctor. I would recommend her to my family and friends. The office experience is inviting and relaxing. A calm environment and freindly staff Maggie has been with Dr.Ameeri for several years and she is also wonderful. All around GREAT GREAT Doctor & Office!

March 2nd, 2011
Dr. Ameeri is a fantastic doctor. I can't say enough good things about her. I love her!! She is on top of her patient care! Acutally, the whole staff is great.

February 21st, 2011
Awesome doctor ... pathetic receptionist
Dr. Ameeri is both professional and friendly. She is thorough and not shy about suggesting a second opinion for matters that seem out of the ordinary. I love the fact that she is not quick to prescribe medication and procedures that are not necessary.As she has become more popular, the wait time has increased. I attribute this to her office management staff and not her.Elena, her receptionist, could use some people skills. Even a robot has a better personality. Okay, that shot was below the belt and probably uncalled for but she brings out the worst in me. I've learned to ignore her behavior and just look through her.

February 4th, 2011
Dr Ameeri is my all time favorite doctor.
This doctor is a thoughtful, respectful, and honest doctor. Three things I feel that most doctors are not. She wants to know my feelings about my health, treatment choices, meds, and in my case, my cancer treatments and followups. I can honestly say that I have recommended her to several people who just love her. Getting an appointment for something serious is never a problem, and the wait in the waiting room averages 10-15 minutes. She even follows up occasionally to check on me with a phone call. They don't make docs like this anymore. Only negative, the receptionist could use some customer service training as she can be quite rude.