Learn more about Dr. Farah Ashraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farah Ashraf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashraf
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ashraf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farah Ashraf, DO is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashraf graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ashraf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah M Ashraf DO is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Farah M. Ashraf practice?
- Dr. Farah Ashraf has 1 office location.
Dr. Farah Ashraf practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Internists and Poughkeepsie Rheumatologists.