A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Ashraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farah Ashraf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashraf
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farah Ashraf, DO is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashraf graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ashraf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah M Ashraf DO is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Farah M. Ashraf practice?
- Dr. Farah Ashraf has 1 office location.
Dr. Farah Ashraf practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Internists and Poughkeepsie Rheumatologists.