A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Atallah-Lajam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farah Atallah-Lajam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farah Atallah-Lajam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Atallah-Lajam graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Atallah-Lajam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Atallah-Lajam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farah E. Atallah-Lajam practice?
Dr. Farah Atallah-Lajam practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.