A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Atallah-Lajam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farah Atallah-Lajam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farah Atallah-Lajam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Atallah-Lajam graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Atallah-Lajam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah Elias Atallah-Lajam MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Farah E. Atallah-Lajam practice?
- Dr. Farah Atallah-Lajam has 9 office locations.
Dr. Farah Atallah-Lajam practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY and New York, NY.
See Astoria Internists and Astoria Cardiologists.