A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Brasfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farah Brasfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brasfield
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brasfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farah Brasfield, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brasfield graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Brasfield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah M Brasfield MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Farah M. Brasfield practice?
- Dr. Farah Brasfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Farah Brasfield practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Oncologists.