A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Ferrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farah Ferrer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farah Ferrer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrer graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferrer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah Guadalupe Ferrer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Farah G. Ferrer practice?
- Dr. Farah Ferrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Farah Ferrer practices Psychiatry near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Psychiatrists.