A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farah Khan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farah Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah Imtiaz Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Farah I. Khan practice?
- Dr. Farah Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Farah Khan practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Allergists and Detroit Pediatricians.