A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Iftikhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farah Iftikhar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farah Iftikhar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iftikhar graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Iftikhar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah Iftikhar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farah Iftikhar practice?
- Dr. Farah Iftikhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Farah Iftikhar practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Primary Care Doctors.