A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Kamran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamran graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Kamran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah Kamran MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farah Kamran practice?
- Dr. Farah Kamran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Farah Kamran practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Roseville, MI.
See Troy Internists.