A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Khatoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farah Khatoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farah Khatoon, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatoon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah Mehdi Khatoon DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Farah M. Khatoon practice?
- Dr. Farah Khatoon has 1 office location.
Dr. Farah Khatoon practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Pediatricians and Macon Pediatric Specialists.