A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Mehdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farah Mehdi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farah Mehdi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehdi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mehdi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah Mehdi MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farah Mehdi practice?
- Dr. Farah Mehdi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farah Mehdi practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.