August 28th, 2015
Please DO NOT see Dr. Khan or her staff. Dr. Khan is extremely smart... I'll give her credit for that. I told Dr Khan about each medication that works, however she would not give them to me and used me as a guinea pig to try out different samples of antipsychotics which were awful and had terrible side effects. She also cut me off of one of my medications cold turkey. I was a mess for two weeks before I could get in with another psychiatrist. Her staff counselor, Dr. Kilgore, is very nice, but I feel that I could have counseled myself better than she. I would definitely look for another psychiatrist and a counselor.

March 14th, 2015
Finally found relief!
After assessing me, Dr. Khan was able to ween me off multiple medications from doctors who were "over-medicating" me. I literally went from constantly shaking to only shaking when I allow anxiety and/or panic to get the better of me. She is a great listener and documents case history well. I was allowed to bring my mom and fiance' to different appointments where she offered them ways to help me in addition to my own personal goals. Dr. Khan is never condescending and makes you feel very comfortable. She uses your appointment time wisely. She has helped me to stop self-harming as well. I would definitely recommend her. I am currently a patient and plan to continue to be in her care as long as she is available.