A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farah Khan, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Duke University.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah Naz Khan MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Farah N. Khan practice?
- Dr. Farah Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Farah Khan practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.