Dr. Farah Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farah Khan?

October 9th, 2017

Tummy tuck and liposuction

After consulting few other surgeons I consulted Dr. Khan. After first consultation I knew right away she is the one. She was precise and clear on what I needed. In fact she talked me out of few other areas I wanted lipo, saying I would end up with loose skin. My problem areas were taken care of and I didn't have to go through unnecessary pain that wouldn't do much for vanity. Her bedside manners are excellent. Included 24 hr recovery was the best part. I cannot even imagine how people can go home right after a Tummy tuck. RN Betty took very good care and was always available when i had a question or concern. She is very experienced and have the best advice. The procedure was not as painful as I expected. I did not have dizziness because Dr. Khan is smart enough to take patient off narcotics after 24 hrs of surgery which helps with avoiding unnecessary side effects. Her staff is excellent. Tiffany was very warm and friendly. Jason is an amazing Anesthesiologist. Hannah is always lively. Now 3 months after TT and lipo I sometimes forget I went through these procedures. After all YouTube videos i watched about TT and lipo recovery I was expecting a lot worse. Dr.Khan's pain management plan excellent. The whole thing was a breeze.

July 20th, 2017

Best by far

Dr Khan and her team are incredible. From the moment I walked in for my consultation I knew I was in the best hands. It's been just over a year since my breast augmentation and they're perfect and look and feel so natural. I am a runner and was so nervous about how they would feel while running but I don't even notice the difference. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She's the best!

July 19th, 2017

Wonderful physician

From the very first call to set up the consultation, every staff member and Dr. Khan were absolutely first rate. The nursing staff in the office and at the surgical site were all very nice, professional and willing to answer any questions. Dr. Khan has the best bedside manner I have ever encountered in a physician. She was very warm and friendly and she and all the staff were available at any time. I had breast augmentation over 20 years ago and one of the implants ruptured. I decided at this time in my life it was time to have them removed rather than replaced. Remembering the pain and recovery time it took for the original procedure, I was pretty hesitant about a 24 hour recovery. It was that and so much more. I was home by noon, up and about that afternoon and evening with virtually no pain. I definitely recommend Dr. Khan to anyone looking to have any procedure done.

June 12th, 2017

Highly Recommend

Dr. Khan and her staff are some of the most professional and caring people I've ever come across. I had a breast augmentation by her and I love my results. The entire process was so easy and I would highly recommend Dr. Khan and her staff of amazing women.

May 8th, 2017

Wonderful experience

I've had a wonderful experience with Dr. Khan and her staff, from the beginning. I"m 6 weeks post-op and am thrilled with my results. Dr. Khan and her staff make you feel very comfortable and are always friendly and eager to answer any questions. I had a breast lift and liposuction on my flanks and hips and I feel like a new person. I'm excited to wear things I've never been able to before. I cannot recommend Dr. Khan highly enough

April 28th, 2017

The 24 hour recovery is REAL!

My experience with Dr. Khan and her staff was amazing from start to finish. Dr. Khan and Betty answered every question I had in detail during the consultation and made me feel 100% comfortable and excited for my breast augmentation surgery. Hannah was excellent and so friendly and communicated clearly and responded quickly to all of my emails up until the surgery date. They called me the night before and answered all of my last minute questions. The day of the surgery they gave me clear instructions and everything went smoothly and exactly as they described. The 24 hour recovery was miraculous. I followed their instructions exactly, and was out to dinner that evening. The next day I felt great, minus some soreness but nothing more than what I would feel after a typical workout. I am completely satisfied with my results and the simplicity and satisfaction of the overall experience. I highly recommend Dr. Khan to anyone looking to get a breast augmentation.

March 2nd, 2017

Dr. Khan is a fantastic surgeon with extensive experience and skills but she also has incredible bedside manner. It took me over a year to decide to have my breasts re-done. I had decided that I wanted to change out my saline implants I had done in 2008 for silicone implants. Dr. Khan had multiple consultations with me and never pressured me into the surgery. When I felt like the time was right for surgery, Dr. Khan was my #1 choice of a surgeon. From the moment I arrived at her office, to the moment I was brought back to surgery, Dr. Khan was warm, kind, professional and answered all my questions. Dr. Khan utilizes a 24 hour recovery approach and that was the best part of all. Her experience and training allows for a less traumatic surgery and therefore a shorter healing time. My mom flew in from out of state to care for me, but just a few hours after the surgery I was up moving around and even went out to dinner. Without hesitation I would absolutely recommend and have surgery done again by Dr. Khan. I am so pleased with my breast augmentation!! Thank you Dr. Khan!

February 3rd, 2017

awesome doc!

I had my breast augmentation surgery done last week with Dr. Khan - she is amazing! She made me feel comfortable and cared for. She answered all my questions and gave me advice with honesty and thoroughness. Most important of all - her surgical skill is incredible - my surgery was smooth, recovery quick, and I'm loving the results!

January 19th, 2017

Exceeded my expectations

I would highly recommend Dr. Farah Khan! She, along with her staff, are very professional and the process from the consultation to recovery was first class.

November 1st, 2016

Amazing experience

Absolutely the best surgeon that I could have possibly chosen for my breast augmentation. When I was doing my research on surgeons, I looked at every possible website for reviews, their procedures, credentials and so on. I chose three surgeons to set up appointments with. The first surgeon that I saw was Dr. Friedman and then Dr. Kahn was next. After meeting with Dr. Kahn, I had those butterflies that you want to have when you know you have met YOUR surgeon. She was very professional and personable; something that is difficult to find in a surgeon. I cancelled the third appointment that day. So, let's start off with the first consult appointment: I arrived to the office which is very professional and clean. I was greeted by Hannah, the receptionist, who is absolutely wonderful throughout this entire process, not to mention very sweet! (so thank you hannah!), then I was brought back to an exam room where I met Dr. Kahn. Her bedside manner was extremely polite, laid back, caring, and she was very well educated. She didn't ask me what size I wanted. At first, this shocked me, because all my friends that have had this procedure were asked what size they wanted to be. Instead, Dr. Kahn took measurements and gave me advice on what size would fit best. We used many implants to correctly size what cc I would need and then she gave me what she thought would be best for my body and my recovery. Let me go ahead and mention that I was not looking for the fake look nor was I wanting large boobs that didn't fit my body. When you want a natural look AND A 24 HOUR RECOVERY, please listen to Dr. Kahn. So after we sized and agreed on the implant, I sat down with Hannah and discussed options on payment, dates and so on. Hannah said she would call me in a week to see if I had decided on the surgery. Hannah followed up with me just as she said she would, and I had already had my mind set that I was ready to book with Dr. Kahn. Fast forward to the day of surgery, I arrived at my set time, Dr. Kahn showed up soon after to talk with me and answer any questions. I had two friends with me that were educated on what I needed to do starting with the day of surgery. My surgery lasted maybe a hour and 15 minutes before I was sat out in the recovery room for 30 minutes, did my arm/chest exercises with no issue, and then sent home with instructions. The same day I had surgery I was up that afternoon walking around my neighborhood without any issue. The next day I drove to my 24 hour post op appointment. After two days, I felt like I did 100+ push ups and that's it. The next appointment was 6 weeks post op, where I viewed my before and after pictures. I was so amazed. So, I am now 3 months post op and I feel like I have had them for so much longer. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, still taking it easy as that's what anyone should be doing post op, but I do not have any difficulties with my regular routine. This was by far the best experience anyone could go through. Thank you soooo much Dr. Kahn and your staff!

September 10th, 2016

Breast Reduction

Dr. Khan is an excellent surgeon. She is very experienced and is always available to answer any questions you may have. Her staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. DR. KHAN IS AWESOME !!

August 17th, 2016

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Khan! She is a highly skilled, intelligent and talented surgeon. She is also a very kind and caring individual. My surgical needs were extremely unusual and difficult due to some previously botched procedures. Before coming to Dr. Khan, I had spent over 20 years and many many dollars trying to resolve my issue, without any satisfactory results. I had given up hope. Dr. Khan immediately recognized that the deformity I had was not what the other plastic surgeons had told me it was and she has done an AMAZING job correcting my issue. I am very pleased with my results! And very grateful to Dr. Khan and her wonderful staff!