Dr. Farah Khan MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Dallas, TX

no change

April 27th, 2017
The 24 hour recovery is REAL!
My experience with Dr. Khan and her staff was amazing from start to finish. Dr. Khan and Betty answered every question I had in detail during the consultation and made me feel 100% comfortable and excited for my breast augmentation surgery. Hannah was excellent and so friendly and communicated clearly and responded quickly to all of my emails up until the surgery date. They called me the night before and answered all of my last minute questions. The day of the surgery they gave me clear instructions and everything went smoothly and exactly as they described. The 24 hour recovery was miraculous. I followed their instructions exactly, and was out to dinner that evening. The next day I felt great, minus some soreness but nothing more than what I would feel after a typical workout. I am completely satisfied with my results and the simplicity and satisfaction of the overall experience. I highly recommend Dr. Khan to anyone looking to get a breast augmentation.

March 2nd, 2017
Dr. Khan is a fantastic surgeon with extensive experience and skills but she also has incredible bedside manner. It took me over a year to decide to have my breasts re-done. I had decided that I wanted to change out my saline implants I had done in 2008 for silicone implants. Dr. Khan had multiple consultations with me and never pressured me into the surgery. When I felt like the time was right for surgery, Dr. Khan was my #1 choice of a surgeon. From the moment I arrived at her office, to the moment I was brought back to surgery, Dr. Khan was warm, kind, professional and answered all my questions. Dr. Khan utilizes a 24 hour recovery approach and that was the best part of all. Her experience and training allows for a less traumatic surgery and therefore a shorter healing time. My mom flew in from out of state to care for me, but just a few hours after the surgery I was up moving around and even went out to dinner. Without hesitation I would absolutely recommend and have surgery done again by Dr. Khan. I am so pleased with my breast augmentation!! Thank you Dr. Khan!

February 3rd, 2017
awesome doc!
I had my breast augmentation surgery done last week with Dr. Khan - she is amazing! She made me feel comfortable and cared for. She answered all my questions and gave me advice with honesty and thoroughness. Most important of all - her surgical skill is incredible - my surgery was smooth, recovery quick, and I'm loving the results!

January 19th, 2017
Exceeded my expectations
I would highly recommend Dr. Farah Khan! She, along with her staff, are very professional and the process from the consultation to recovery was first class.

November 1st, 2016
Amazing experience
Absolutely the best surgeon that I could have possibly chosen for my breast augmentation. When I was doing my research on surgeons, I looked at every possible website for reviews, their procedures, credentials and so on. I chose three surgeons to set up appointments with. The first surgeon that I saw was Dr. Friedman and then Dr. Kahn was next. After meeting with Dr. Kahn, I had those butterflies that you want to have when you know you have met YOUR surgeon. She was very professional and personable; something that is difficult to find in a surgeon. I cancelled the third appointment that day. So, let's start off with the first consult appointment: I arrived to the office which is very professional and clean. I was greeted by Hannah, the receptionist, who is absolutely wonderful throughout this entire process, not to mention very sweet! (so thank you hannah!), then I was brought back to an exam room where I met Dr. Kahn. Her bedside manner was extremely polite, laid back, caring, and she was very well educated. She didn't ask me what size I wanted. At first, this shocked me, because all my friends that have had this procedure were asked what size they wanted to be. Instead, Dr. Kahn took measurements and gave me advice on what size would fit best. We used many implants to correctly size what cc I would need and then she gave me what she thought would be best for my body and my recovery. Let me go ahead and mention that I was not looking for the fake look nor was I wanting large boobs that didn't fit my body. When you want a natural look AND A 24 HOUR RECOVERY, please listen to Dr. Kahn. So after we sized and agreed on the implant, I sat down with Hannah and discussed options on payment, dates and so on. Hannah said she would call me in a week to see if I had decided on the surgery. Hannah followed up with me just as she said she would, and I had already had my mind set that I was ready to book with Dr. Kahn. Fast forward to the day of surgery, I arrived at my set time, Dr. Kahn showed up soon after to talk with me and answer any questions. I had two friends with me that were educated on what I needed to do starting with the day of surgery. My surgery lasted maybe a hour and 15 minutes before I was sat out in the recovery room for 30 minutes, did my arm/chest exercises with no issue, and then sent home with instructions. The same day I had surgery I was up that afternoon walking around my neighborhood without any issue. The next day I drove to my 24 hour post op appointment. After two days, I felt like I did 100+ push ups and that's it. The next appointment was 6 weeks post op, where I viewed my before and after pictures. I was so amazed. So, I am now 3 months post op and I feel like I have had them for so much longer. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, still taking it easy as that's what anyone should be doing post op, but I do not have any difficulties with my regular routine. This was by far the best experience anyone could go through. Thank you soooo much Dr. Kahn and your staff!

September 10th, 2016
Breast Reduction
Dr. Khan is an excellent surgeon. She is very experienced and is always available to answer any questions you may have. Her staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. DR. KHAN IS AWESOME !!

August 16th, 2016
I am so thankful to have found Dr. Khan! She is a highly skilled, intelligent and talented surgeon. She is also a very kind and caring individual. My surgical needs were extremely unusual and difficult due to some previously botched procedures. Before coming to Dr. Khan, I had spent over 20 years and many many dollars trying to resolve my issue, without any satisfactory results. I had given up hope. Dr. Khan immediately recognized that the deformity I had was not what the other plastic surgeons had told me it was and she has done an AMAZING job correcting my issue. I am very pleased with my results! And very grateful to Dr. Khan and her wonderful staff!

July 11th, 2016
Breast Augmentation- Implants
Having never fit well into a size A-cup bra, I finally decided to have breast implants. Dr. Khan was the first PS I met with, and I didn't feel the need to meet with anyone else after her! Dr. Khan and her staff are truly wonderful. Hannah at the front desk was always extremely helpful and kind. Even some of the staff in the operating room (that work with other surgeons) praised Dr. Khan's abilities and technique. The 24-hour recovery really does work. I was even able to wash and blow-dry my hair the same day of my surgery. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Khan and my experience!!!

June 27th, 2016
Dr. Khan is amazing! She is highly skilled and knowledgeable and her bed side manner is so comforting. She gave me all the details about my upcoming tummy tuck and I knew exactly what to expect. The surgery was exactly as described and my results are amazing!! I am only 6 weeks post-op and I look and feel great!!! Thank you Dr. Khan!!!

June 3rd, 2016
My entire experience with Dr. Khan and her staff was amazing. From the consultation to the surgery day to the recovery - they are all amazing. Dr. Khan is easy to talk to and answered all of my questions without ever seeming like she had another patient to rush out to see or annoyed! I've been nothing but pleased with my results and with Dr. Khan and her nurses and staff!!!

May 30th, 2016
Highest Recommendation
Dr. Kahn is great plastic surgeon and wonderful person. She put me at ease, fully explaining the whole procedure beforehand. She and her staff were always readily available, aftercare was the best, including a post op house call! The results are beyond my expectations. I can recommend D.r Kahn without reservation.

May 5th, 2016
Age 67 "Grandma Makeover" Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck, Botox
Dr. Kahn is amazing. I've never met a warmer, more personable physician, nor one more competent. Her skill as a surgeon is, without question, as good as it gets. The knowledge and expertise she brings to the table instills complete confidence and faith in her abilities as a surgeon and as a physician. She very carefully explained all aspects of the surgical procedures I was having, including the benefits, risks, and potential complications. She and her wonderful staff are always patient, kind, competent and personable. The surgery facility and the 24 hour care provided was top notch which included a great anesthesiologist and a capable, private nurse who, afterward, stayed with me at all times, ready and able to pleasantly respond appropriately for whatever my needs were throughout the day and night from pain management to thirst and hunger pangs and everything else in between. I highly recommend Dr. Kahn for this and any other procedure she offers and would personally not hesitate for a moment to go to her again for any and all future cosmetic procedures. Thank you Dr. Kahn for not only your skills but for treating me so well and for having such an awesome staff!