A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Nosheen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nosheen graduated from King Edward Medical College, University of the Punjab (Degree earned: MD.
Dr. Nosheen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah Nosheen MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farah Nosheen practice?
- Dr. Farah Nosheen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Farah Nosheen practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Grafton, WI and Green Bay, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.