A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Roomi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farah Roomi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roomi
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Roomi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 69 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Roomi graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roomi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- South Jersey Hlth Regional Med
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah Roomi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farah Roomi practice?
- Dr. Farah Roomi has 13 office locations.
Dr. Farah Roomi practices Family Medicine near Bridgeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Glassboro, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Bridgeton Primary Care Doctors.