A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Roomi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 69 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Roomi graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Roomi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- South Jersey Hlth Regional Med
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roomi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farah Roomi practice?
Dr. Farah Roomi practices Family Medicine near Bridgeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Bridgeton Family Physicians.