A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Roomi graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Roomi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roomi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Farah Roomi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farah Roomi practice?
Dr. Farah Roomi practices Family Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Glassboro, NJ and Bridgeton, NJ.
See Marlton Family Physicians.