Dr. Farah Sagheer MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Brooksville, FL

3.4

February 27th, 2017
Rude and uncaring for her patients
As a hospital staff member in the I.C.U., I see first hand how she has no right a or reason to be caring for any person who needs a professional DR for treatment . She is rude to the staff and has no idea of whats going on with her patients.

December 19th, 2016
Took my autistic nephew to see her for sleep apnea. She set him up for sleep study and never bothered to call back with results. We had to contact the office to set up appointment for the result.

May 22nd, 2016
This doctor cares more about money then she does about patient care. She has lied to me, she's not told me that I have a major problem with my lungs, which I found out by getting copies of my records through another doctor because her staff refused to give them to me personally. Office manager admitted that the staff does not make the doctor aware of patient concerns. This doctor is horrible and I would not recommend her to my worst enemy. She's rude, doesn't know what she's doing and can be quite nasty. Her staff never return calls or do anything in a prompt matter. They are useless and a waste of time and money, from the doctor on down to the obese RT she uses to conduct her pulmonary testing in her office.

May 18th, 2015
No Response
this practice is part of Access Health are very rude and do not return calls. I've asked for my records for The Past two months and have not gotten them nor have I spoken to the so called person who handles the med records, by which by the way is the NURSE????? No office mgr?? I wouldn't recommend this practice to my enemy!!!!!

May 10th, 2015
Horrible doctor overall

April 19th, 2015
Dr. Sagheer, is a wonderful doctor. She helps with any and all questions we might have. She spends a great deal of time explaining every thing I need to do to make my life easier with my health. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. Very professional. Her staff is great and helpful making appointments for me.

December 18th, 2014
Dr Sagheer has been my pulmonary doctor for the past three years. She has treated me well...diagnosed me correctly and has controlled my ailment. Thank you Dr Sagheer for your patience and professionalism

October 13th, 2014
This doctor is unprofessional, rude, and has a horrible bed side manner. She is as nasty with the staff as can be. Would not let her care for my dog!

July 11th, 2010
DR. Sagheer
Dr. Farah Sagheer is a nice doctor who cares for her patients.