A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Salahuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farah Salahuddin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farah Salahuddin, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Salahuddin graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Salahuddin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah Salahuddin BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Farah Salahuddin practice?
- Dr. Farah Salahuddin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Farah Salahuddin practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Endocrinologists.