inactive

Farah Sani DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

February 11th, 2016
Dr. Sani has been keeping me alive for 7 or 8 years. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. If I have any problem, she always makes room to promptly see me.

June 4th, 2013
Dr Sani
We've been going to Dr Sani for years now, and it's been nothing but pure medical regret. I had one question from this doctor, and called once, following her declaration of a family member having lymphoma, and when I finally went to see her in person, she literally snapped and said that I couldn't expect her to return every single call that I made to her regarding my question - even though I had called only once. I could name so many instances of this doctor being extremely rude to my family and I, as well as numerous problematic diagnoses that went unconfirmed from second opinions. Do yourself this favor - stay away from Dr Sani. I hope you take my experience and use it wisely.

December 14th, 2010
my experiences have all been positive with Dr Sani.