Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farah Soliman
Dr. Farah Soliman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tallahassee, FL, with another office in Tallahassee, FL. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Soliman is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare, Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Inc and Capital Regional Medical Center. Dr. Soliman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Farah Soliman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Farah Soliman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.
Dr. Judith Lewis
Tallahassee, FL 0 mi28
Dr. Camille Blake
Tallahassee, FL 0 mi6
Dr. Marie Amanze
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Tallahassee, FL 0.40 mi17