A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Soliman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farah Soliman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farah Soliman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soliman graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soliman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah K Soliman MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farah K. Soliman practice?
- Dr. Farah Soliman has 1 office location.
Dr. Farah Soliman practices Internal Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Internists.