Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farah Tazeen
Dr. Farah Tazeen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Villa Park, IL. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tazeen is affiliated with Provena St Joseph Medical Center, Provena St Joseph Medical Center and Provena Saint Joseph Hospital. Dr. Tazeen has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Farah Tazeen has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Farah Tazeen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Villa Park, IL.
Dr. Tharanum Zehra
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Lombard, IL 0.61 mi
Dr. Afreen Hyder
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 0.72 mi15
Dr. Poonsri Keomuan
Lombard, IL 0.77 mi45