A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Ubaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farah Ubaid, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubaid graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ubaid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ubaid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans