A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Ubaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farah Ubaid, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubaid graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ubaid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah Saleem Ubaid MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farah S. Ubaid practice?
- Dr. Farah Ubaid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Farah Ubaid practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians and Detroit Internists.