Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Farah Zahra
Dr. Farah Zahra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McHenry, IL, with another office in Elgin, IL. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zahra is affiliated with Ingalls Memorial Hospital, St.Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital and Advocate South Suburban Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Farah Zahra has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Farah Zahra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McHenry, IL.
Dr. Elizabeth Retzer
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
McHenry, IL 0 mi9
Dr. Edwin Patrick Soriano
McHenry, IL 0 mi14
Dr. Katarzyna Piotrowska
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
McHenry, IL 0 mi7