A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farah Zahra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farah Zahra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farah Zahra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahra graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Zahra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farah Zahra MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farah Zahra practice?
- Dr. Farah Zahra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Farah Zahra practices Internal Medicine near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lockport, IL and Kankakee, IL.
See Elgin Internists.