A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farahnaz Kousha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farahnaz Kousha, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kousha graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Kousha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bates County Memorial Hospital
- Independence Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farahnaz Kousha MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farahnaz Kousha practice?
- Dr. Farahnaz Kousha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farahnaz Kousha practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.