A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farahnaz Lukban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farahnaz Lukban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lukban graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lukban has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farahnaz Joachim Lukban MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farahnaz J. Lukban practice?
- Dr. Farahnaz Lukban has 3 office locations.
Dr. Farahnaz Lukban practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.