A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farahnaz Lukban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farahnaz Lukban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lukban graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lukban has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lukban accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Farahnaz J. Lukban practice?
Dr. Farahnaz Lukban practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.