Internist

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! show details HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 23rd, 2013

DEFINETELY not a medical doctor!!! if your looking for diet seems he will pay more attention! definetely not a doctor i would recommend

Not caring at all show details Not caring at all
Oct 5th, 2013

This Dr. Has a weight clinic in his office and its to bad that he cares for his weight program pt. more then his patients who need medical treatment. What happened to Dr oath all he cares about is $$$$$$$ for medical weight products.

My Doctor Visit show details My Doctor Visit
Jan 23rd, 2012

I am not much at writing thank you notes but I think my recent visit with Dr. Alav deserves one. A few words to describe my visit are: saisfying, pleasing, educational, instructive, keeps you informed and reliable. Thank you doctor!

Dr & Staff Kind and Caring, Quick to help. show details Dr & Staff Kind and Caring, Quick to help.
Dec 22nd, 2011

I have been a patient for over a year now and have had nothing but great care. I've had no problem getting an appointment when I needed it & within reason when it was not an urgent matter. He has been very compassionate and seemed like he was genuinely there to help. He was quick but thorough and did NOT rush nor make me feel like I had to. Office staff was polite.

DR. IS VERY HUMBLE AND CARING show details DR. IS VERY HUMBLE AND CARING
Dec 15th, 2011

My experience was great the first time I had the visit with the doctor. He is very professional and such a humble person, he made me feel very comfortable. Also the staff is friendly and courteous.

One of the good Doctors show details One of the good Doctors
Nov 27th, 2011

A relief to be able to find someone that understood my needs. Been to several doctors and this was the only one that not only diagnosed me correctly. How do I know this, saw immediate changes.Thanks Doctor

Nov 23rd, 2011

I received a postcard on my car so I called for an appointment. The staffer gave me an appointment that fit my schedule plus I received a $40 coupon discount. I was impressed with the care given to me by the doctor. I have heard there are doctors that truly care and I have found a good one. Now I am telling my family and co-workers about Dr. Alav.

One great doctor show details One great doctor
Oct 18th, 2011

I highly recommend this doctor, he is very professional and almost immediately found the root to my problem. A good doctor is hard to find these days and I found the needle in the haystack. This issue that I have is not easy to talk about and he made me feel relax and comfortable through my visit

Great medical team! show details Great medical team!
Oct 18th, 2011

my wife and i have been seeing doctor Alav for a while now and will go nowhere else :)

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
Oct 18th, 2011

Very interested in my well being. Felt like I was the only patient he was seeing that day. Very thorough in his assessment of my condition and treatment options. Very complete treatment received. Cannot say enough nice things. Thanks!!

good doctor show details good doctor
Oct 18th, 2011

I have recommended this doctor to family and friends and will continue to do so

Oct 18th, 2011

I have referred several staff members for weight loss to Dr. Alav and I have received very favorable responses in regards to his office, staff and Dr. Alav.Prior to being accepted for weight loss they were thoroughly examined and they have done exceptionally well with their weight loss.

Weight Loss show details Weight Loss
Oct 18th, 2011

Dr. Alav and his staff have helped me to customize a weight loss plan that fits my needs. I've loss 19 lbs and have 11 more to go to reach my goal!

Losing weight as promised show details Losing weight as promised
Oct 11th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Alav and his center for medical weight loss. I have lost 30 pounds in 7 weeks and without surgery! I saw the doctor personally and he showed interest in my every question. His office staff members were friendly and professional. It has been a positive experience for me.

Oct 11th, 2011

He is helping me with my weight loss.Office staff is very friendly.Highly recommend him.

Not a problem show details Not a problem
Aug 23rd, 2011

Dr. Alav seems to be VERY busy, but the office wait time is quick. Never had a problem getting or changing an appointment. Tests may sometimes be delayed, but everything but x-rays was done on site, in office. Testing was delayed because tech was called away. I did x-rays down stairs in the same building. Office could be better organized, but I have never had to wait because they could not find something, always had all of my paperwork ready. and they worked with me for payments.

switching from this doctor show details switching from this doctor
Jun 15th, 2011

My first time visit was great. After a few months, the service of care and having paper work filled out have been a such bad experience. I find Dr Alva to be rude at time or two and unable to listen his patient. He talks to you as if he knows you better then you know youself. I find that to be disrespectful and degrading.

Nov 15th, 2010

Dr. Faramarz Alav was nice, courteous and listened well as I shared my concerns with him, although I felt no reassurance after our appointment concerning my condition. He prescribed me a medicine with too many side effects when I had asked him I didn't want one with so many. The office is poorly organized too.

Nov 9th, 2010

I have recommended this doctor to family and friends and will continue to do so as he is a caring and compassionate doctor who truly cares about his patient's needs and wellbeing.

May 31st, 2010

MD did not call back for test results. Just wants to sell weight loss program.Forgets Patient's go to him for total care not a uncaring Dr. Hard to get referral. Staff lie to the pt. they say they give message but the Dr. said he never received the message.

by Patient in late 2008/early 2009 on Apr 30th, 2009

During one visit doctor states that patient does not really have any problem with diabetes and does not need to monitor it. Next visit, doctor states that any problem that patient states is because of the diabetes and does not recommend any treatment for sores, etc. and does not choose to look at the sores to assist patient in relieving the sores.After that visit, his medical association calls and wants to do a screening for mental difficiency or alzheimers, which is not waranted and patient gave him no indication that there was any problem with memory or thinking ability.