A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faramarz Samie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faramarz Samie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faramarz Samie, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Samie graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Samie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faramarz H Samie MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Faramarz H. Samie practice?
- Dr. Faramarz Samie has 5 office locations.
Dr. Faramarz Samie practices Dermatology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Lebanon, NH.
See Phoenixville Dermatologists.