A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faramarz Tehrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faramarz Tehrani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tehrani graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Tehrani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- U C Davis Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faramarz Tehrani MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Faramarz Tehrani practice?
- Dr. Faramarz Tehrani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faramarz Tehrani practices Internal Medicine near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists.