A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faramarz Tehrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faramarz Tehrani, General and Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tehrani
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tehrani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faramarz Tehrani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tehrani graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Tehrani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faramarz Tehrani MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Faramarz Tehrani practice?
- Dr. Faramarz Tehrani has 1 office location.
Dr. Faramarz Tehrani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.