A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faramarz Tehrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faramarz Tehrani, General and Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tehrani
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Tehrani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faramarz Tehrani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tehrani graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Tehrani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faramarz Tehrani MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Faramarz Tehrani practice?
- Dr. Faramarz Tehrani has 1 office location.
Dr. Faramarz Tehrani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.