A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faramaz Zarghami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faramaz Zarghami is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faramaz Zarghami, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarghami graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Zarghami has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital Voorhees
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faramaz Chaghaghi Zarghami MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Faramaz C. Zarghami practice?
- Dr. Faramaz Zarghami has 11 office locations.
Dr. Faramaz Zarghami practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, NY and Woodhaven, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.