A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faran Bokhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faran Bokhari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bokhari
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bokhari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faran Bokhari, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Gunshot Wounds
- Penetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Bokhari graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Bokhari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faran Bokhari MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Faran Bokhari practice?
- Dr. Faran Bokhari has 1 office location.
Dr. Faran Bokhari practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.