A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faranak Behnia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faranak Behnia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faranak Behnia, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Behnia graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Behnia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Behnia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Faranak B. Behnia practice?
Dr. Faranak Behnia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Longview, TX.
See Rockwall Obstetricians & Gynecologists.