Obstetricians & Gynecologists

The Obgyn Place
901 Rockwall Pkwy
Rockwall, TX 75032
972-772-3234
Locations and availability (3)

|  Exceptional Doctor  |  show details
May 13th, 2013

I saw many different doctors throughout my complicated pregnancy and delivery, but Dr Behnia and Dr. Hudgens were by far the best experiences I've had. At every appointment, they each took their time with me, answering any questions I had and putting my fears and concerns at ease. I was in and out of the hospital seven times by the time I delivered my boy and they were constantly checking in on me, not just my health, but how I was feeling emotionally, as well. I cannot understand how anyone could give them or anyone at this facility a poor rating. Dr. Hudgens performed my cesarean with Dr. Behnia assisting, and I knew I was in good hands. I cannot say enough good about these doctors in particular, and the office as a whole. Even though we have moved two hours away, I will be continuing my care there for annuals unless or until the need arises to see someone closer.

|  VERY BAD EXPERIENCE  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

LIARS, CHEATS, RUDE, AVOID THIS PLACE FOR YOU SAFETY. HAVE A SIGNED QUOTE FROM THEM AND THEY DECIDE TO DO WORK THAT WAS $900 OVER AND ABOVE WHAT WE DISCUSSED. A SIGNED QUOTE. NOT THERE PROBLEM. OH WELL AND SORRY WAS THERE ANSWER. RUDE MANAGER THAT COULD CARE LESS THAT THIS IS A SMALL COMMUNITY. GUESS THEY DO NOT NEED BUSINESS VERY MUCH FOR WE WILL TELL EVERYONE TO AVOID THIS PLACE AND LET THEM KNOW ABOUT OUR EXPERIENCE.

|  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

When I first started coming to the OBGYN place I wasn't really impressed. But when I had my first appointment with Dr.Behia I said (ok I am in the right place). Really like her. Thanks Amber-leigh

|  not a good experience. maybe she was habing a bad day. Iam not coming back to find out.  |  show details
by Williams on Aug 23rd, 2011

Staff not friendly. The physician seemed in a bad mood and on a hurry. Not focused on patient/ doctor time. She to the least STRANGE. I DON'T FEEL LIKE COMING BACK.

|  Jessica  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2010

I was very fortunate to be under Dr Behnia's care during my pregnancy and delivery. She is a great Doctor. She is very sweet and knowledgeable. I highly recommend The Obgyn Place.

|  show details
by Karen Sutherland on Oct 13th, 2010

Dr. Behnia is a very kind and thoughtful person. I feel very fortunate to be under her care.