Dr. Faranak Behnia MD Patient Reviews

May 13th, 2013
Exceptional Doctor
I saw many different doctors throughout my complicated pregnancy and delivery, but Dr Behnia and Dr. Hudgens were by far the best experiences I've had. At every appointment, they each took their time with me, answering any questions I had and putting my fears and concerns at ease. I was in and out of the hospital seven times by the time I delivered my boy and they were constantly checking in on me, not just my health, but how I was feeling emotionally, as well. I cannot understand how anyone could give them or anyone at this facility a poor rating. Dr. Hudgens performed my cesarean with Dr. Behnia assisting, and I knew I was in good hands. I cannot say enough good about these doctors in particular, and the office as a whole. Even though we have moved two hours away, I will be continuing my care there for annuals unless or until the need arises to see someone closer.

August 23rd, 2011
not a good experience. maybe she was habing a bad day. Iam not coming back to find out.
Staff not friendly. The physician seemed in a bad mood and on a hurry. Not focused on patient/ doctor time. She to the least STRANGE. I DON'T FEEL LIKE COMING BACK.

November 30th, 2010
Jessica
I was very fortunate to be under Dr Behnia's care during my pregnancy and delivery. She is a great Doctor. She is very sweet and knowledgeable. I highly recommend The Obgyn Place.

October 13th, 2010
Dr. Behnia is a very kind and thoughtful person. I feel very fortunate to be under her care.