A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faranak Sadri-Tafazoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faranak Sadri-Tafazoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faranak Sadri-Tafazoli, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadri-Tafazoli graduated from Medizinische Universitat Vienna.
Dr. Sadri-Tafazoli has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faranak Sadri-Tafazoli MD is a female Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Faranak Sadri-Tafazoli practice?
- Dr. Faranak Sadri-Tafazoli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Faranak Sadri-Tafazoli practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plattsburgh, NY and Massena, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Radiologists.