A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faraz Manazir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faraz Manazir is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Manazir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Manazir has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faraz Manazir MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Faraz Manazir practice?
- Dr. Faraz Manazir has 5 office locations.
Dr. Faraz Manazir practices Cardiology near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA and Silvis, IL.
See Moline Cardiologists.