A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faraz Manazir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faraz Manazir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faraz Manazir, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Manazir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Manazir has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manazir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Faraz Manazir practice?
Dr. Faraz Manazir practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Silvis, IL and Rock Island, IL.
See Moline General Practitioners, Moline Internists, and Moline Cardiologists.