A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faraz Manazir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faraz Manazir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manazir
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manazir Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Manazir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Manazir has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faraz Manazir MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Faraz Manazir practice?
- Dr. Faraz Manazir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Faraz Manazir practices Cardiology near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA.
See Moline Cardiologists.