A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farbod Asgarzadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farbod Asgarzadie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asgarzadie
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Asgarzadie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Asgarzadie graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Asgarzadie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farbod Asgarzadie MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Farbod Asgarzadie practice?
- Dr. Farbod Asgarzadie has 1 office location.
Dr. Farbod Asgarzadie practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Neurological Surgeons and Loma Linda Surgeons.