A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farbod Asgarzadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farbod Asgarzadie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Asgarzadie graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Asgarzadie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farbod Asgarzadie MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Farbod Asgarzadie practice?
- Dr. Farbod Asgarzadie has 8 office locations.
Dr. Farbod Asgarzadie practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Victorville, CA and Corona, CA.
See Loma Linda Neurological Surgeons and Loma Linda Surgeons.