Dr. Farbod Asgarzadie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farbod Asgarzadie?

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Took a personal phone call while consulting with me. Then came back and was distracted and didn't remember what we were discussing. Then rushed me out of the office. Not professional or caring in my option.

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Did spinal fusion on my back with wonderful results. Recommend him.

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Was using a walker before my visit to Dr. Asgarzadie, he preformed minimal invasive surgery. Haven't had pain since surgery and no pain medications.

spinal surgery

Posted on February 4th, 2015

I was involved in a car accident and suffered a fractured spine 460 miles from home. I was very fortunate to have been admitted to Loma Linda Hospital and was a patient of Dr. Asgarzadie. I know with any spinal surgery there can be problems, with Dr. Asgarzadie 's fantastic skills and bedside manners I am at home recovering very well.

mrs.

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

for the last 6 mths I was bent over in pain with my back unable to stand or walk. When I saw Dr. Asgarzadie he informed me that he should be able to help me or at least take away some of my pain..I had spinal surgery in Feb.2014 by Dr. Asgarrzadie and the very same day it was a miracle .I was walking and standing with absolutely no pain...and still today no pain. I would recommend dr.Asgarzadie to everone..he basically gave me a life again

100% healed!

Posted on March 27th, 2014

It took me 5 years of seeing MANY doctors to find Dr. Asgarzadie. I was in so much pain all the time, I had no life. Dr Asgarzadie recommend a spine fusion of the S1-L5. I woke up from surgery with NO back pain. There was a little pain from the surgery, but I only took Tylenol #3 for it. After about a week the pain was gone. I am pain free for the first time in years. I am SO thankful and happy.

Top-Caliber Neurosurgeon!

Posted on January 29th, 2014

Dr. Asgarzadie spent as much time as necessary to explain his diagnosis and proposed procedure. (I am a highly-trained technical person and asked a number of in-depth questions.) The three-hour procedure he performed completely relieved my problem of severe arm weakness and reduced range of motion. I recovered quickly and with no complications. Follow-ups have been frequent, not only to assess the stability of the devices he used on my neck, but also to assess how well I was recovering arm strength. (Full range of motion was recovered in a matter of hours after the surgery.) I would select Dr.Asgarzadie again without hesitation (hope I won't need to, of course) and would recommend him to any family member or close friend.

Back surgery

Posted on December 11th, 2013

After spending the last 2 years in disabling pain, Dr. Asgarzadie viewed MRI and assured me he could eliminate 80-90% of my pain. True to his word, I was an hour and a half in surgery, an hour in recovery and walked out of the hospital in no pain!! It's been 7 weeks since my surgery and I'm back to an active life style, I can hike, bike, and exercise like I used to. Dr. Asgarzadie is an outstanding surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone who is suffering back or neck pain!

refered to everybody whom needs his expert medical advice.

Posted on November 24th, 2013

i will always be thankful to your bed maners time to listen & helpful youve been for me ! now another one, i believe in you,may all go postive & God guide you !! I will & do refier you to everybody !!!!!!!!!! Your Great doctor.

Great job!

Posted on November 15th, 2013

I had lost the ability to walk. After surgery and rehab I can walk again. Dr. Asgarzadie did a great job!

Anterior Cervical Disection and Fusion C4/5

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Dr. Asgarzadie and his team made me at ease with the procedure. I awoke from surgery with absolutely no pain and none of the symptoms that I had prior to surgery. I was able to do all the things I wanted to do as soon as Dr. Asgarzadie gave me the go ahead. I just had my one year anniversary and all is good.

Posted on August 20th, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Asgarzadie and his amazing staff. The outcome of my surgery has been a full recovery, I would highly recommend Dr. Asgarzadie