A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farbod Esmailian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farbod Esmailian, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farbod Esmailian, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Esmailian graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Esmailian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farbod Esmailian MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Farbod Esmailian practice?
- Dr. Farbod Esmailian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Farbod Esmailian practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA and Orange, CA.
See Costa Mesa Plastic Surgeons and Costa Mesa Surgeons.