Dr. Farbod Esmailian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Farbod Esmailian?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

November 12th, 2015

THE BEST IN OC

Love Dr. E and his staff. They are truly the best there is. Interviewed with several PS in OC and they simply don't compare. Love my results as they are exactly what I dreamed about. I will be coming back to Dr. E in the future!!!

June 30th, 2015

Dr. Esmailian, Most Excellent

The procedures I wanted done were an eyebrow lift and upper eyelid tightening. Dr. Esmailian had such high reviews, and his office is close to my home that I figured I would start with him on a consultation...if not happy I could move on. This doctor is very knowledgeable, caring and patient. The staff is wonderful too. I had my surgery scheduled that first office visit. No doubt in my mind all the positive reviews were spot on. My surgery results are great. When my sister saw me a week after surgery she said I looked like I was in my 40s again. Being 62, hearing that was awesome! Future procedures with Dr. E will definitely happen.

January 26th, 2015

Dr. Esmailian and his staff went above and beyond my expectations. Not only did he deliver on the results but his bedside manner and his knowledge is unsurpassed. His staff is excellent and very accommodating. I highly recommend Dr. E. I couldn't be happier with my new boobs.

October 22nd, 2013

Amazing Doctor!!!!

There is nothing but great things to say about Dr. Esmailian and his wonderful staff. Dr. Esmailian is a skillful artist! Double certified, outstanding credentials, patient, dedicated, honest, professional, he truly is a rare find! I am extremely pleased with my results! I highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery!

June 7th, 2013

Wonderful Skilled Professional

Dr. Esmalian restored my breasts and my self-esteem, after a very bad breast augmention with an Indiana doctor. I flew to California to have the breast reconstruction with him, and I am eternally thankful and grateful that he was referred to me!!! A friend told me he would refer his own mother to Dr. Esmalian and I sincerely agree. He performed a miracle and I am extremely happy and grateful!!!!!!!

May 23rd, 2013

Love Dr. E!!!!!!

I got to see finally what all the positive reviews were about. Dr. E and his staff are truly the best in LA. I am so happy that I found him. His manner and his results go hand in hand. I love my new boobs!!! Thank you Dr. E!!!!!!

May 20th, 2013

Best Plastic Surgeon!!!!!

So I had been thinking about getting my body back together after 3 kids and breast feeding and finally had the nerve to go forward. I had decided to seek out 3 plastic surgeon who I researched online in the OC area. The other 2 surgeons were good, but Dr. E just blew them away. He and his office staff are incredible. Sam is the best and was there from the start and thru my recovery. Dr. E is a sweetheart. He spent as much time as I needed during the consultation and in all my follow up. He took the time to discuss the entire procedure in detail and answered all my questions. Needless to say, I LOVE my new boobs and tummy and would recommend Dr. E, hands down.!!!!

February 4th, 2013

Dr. Esmailian was wonderful throughout my mastectomy and 3 reconstructive surgeries. His office staff is very nice and accommodating. I would highly recommend him especially for reconstruction after breast cancer.

January 24th, 2013

Dr. E is the BEST

I found Dr. E online for tummy tuck and breast augmentation with lift after my 3 kids. I had narrowed down the search to 3 doctors in the area. After reading the reviews online and looking at the before and after photos I came up with 3 doctors that I wanted to consult with. I was very impressed with his office and his staff. Dr. E was very thorough during the consultation. He really listened to me, to what I was saying and wanting. He went through the tummy tuck and breast surgery in detail and made me feel very comfortable. Sam was amazing and was there for me every step of the way. I cant praise enough the team approach this office took from the initial consultation all the way till my surgery and even after. All the crazy questions I had were answered immediately. I highly recommend Dr.E and his office. I am soooo happy I made the right decision.

January 21st, 2013

Incredible Surgeon

Dr E was referred to me by my breast surgeon. I underwent double mastectomy about 1 year ago. I am so lucky to have such an incredible surgeon. I was put a ease during the initial visit and I could not be happier with my reconstruction. It also helped that many of the patients at my cancer support group also had their surgery done by Dr. E and they were all happy. I finally took the plunge after my reconstruction was complete and had a tummy tuck performed by Dr E. I could not be any happier with my breasts or my tummy. Dr E is fabulous and so are his office staff. I highly recommend Dr. E!!!!!!!!!!!

November 20th, 2012

exelent and very profecional dr.

i recoment 100 dr. Esmalian to do your surgery

November 10th, 2012

Love Dr. E!!!! He is the best!!!!

After 3 kids and breast feeding my body had taken its toll. I finally got the courage and decided to improve myself. I had asked many of my friends who they would recommend. I was told by 2 different people to go see Dr. E and that I would not regret it. Dr. E and his staff were exceptional!!! Dr. E has a very calm and caring demeanor which exudes confidence. He put me at ease even though I was very nervous during the consultation. I just had my mommy makeover and I am absolutely amazed. I could not have asked for a better plastic surgeon!!! I would recommend Dr. E to anyone, you will not be disappointed.