A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fardad Esmailian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fardad Esmailian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fardad Esmailian, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Esmailian graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Esmailian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Esmailian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fardad Esmailian practice?
Dr. Fardad Esmailian practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.