A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fardad Esmailian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fardad Esmailian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Esmailian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Esmailian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fardad Esmailian, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Esmailian graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Esmailian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fardad Esmailian MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fardad Esmailian practice?
- Dr. Fardad Esmailian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fardad Esmailian practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See West Hollywood Cardiothoracic Surgeons.