A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fardad Esmailian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fardad Esmailian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Esmailian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Esmailian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fardad Esmailian, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Esmailian graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Esmailian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fardad Esmailian MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fardad Esmailian practice?
- Dr. Fardad Esmailian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fardad Esmailian practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See West Hollywood Cardiothoracic Surgeons.